Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Post #1 My First Day of ART

        My first experience with art was in kindergarten. We were making a Mother's Day card. My teacher said we were going to paint our hands on a piece of construction paper. I took out my pencil in order to trace my hand. I was waiting for her to pass out the paper, but then she started calling people to the back table. Then she called my name. She told me to put my palms up and started painting my hands with yellow paint. She used a roller to apply the paint, which tickled quite a bit. She told me to place my hands on a piece of pink construction paper. After washing my hands she told me to paste my photograph next to my hands on the paper. That day, I found out that drawing and coloring are not the only types of art

No comments:

Post a Comment