Friday, June 3, 2011

Post #27

           A website I always go to is Yahoo! I enjoy visiting this website because I can check my email, get informed about the current news, the weather, and search just about anything. This website allows me to do different things at the click of a button. Due to this, I have it as my homepage when I start my internet browser. The first thing I do is scroll through the various news pieces. I like the variation of political, celebrity gossip, health, world news, and even bizarre stories. I click on a headline I want to read or watch the news video. After that, I check my email with the "Open Quickview" option. Additionally, I check my other emails through this website and have access to Facebook. Finally, I search for a subject that migh t be in my mind. Yahoo! is part of my identity because it feeds me with cultural currency of daily events. It's better than waiting for the news to come on. In short, Yahoo! makes me feel safe and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment