Thursday, October 28, 2010

Post #7 My Accordion Book


              
     I enjoyed making my accordion book because it allowed us to show our creativity. We we're able to create the book according to our liking. From the process of bookmaking, I have learned that you need to have an overall theme in order to produce a successful composition. The components of your book need to go together somehow. They have to make sense and form some type of unity.Something I have found enjoyable was creating the elements of texture, emphasis and decorating the front cover. The difficult part of the project was creating the poem with all the elements and principles of design. It was also hard to create unity among different shapes. If I made another book, I would add more shapes and texture.  I would also try to have less empty spaces between the shapes.  Overall, making a book was a fun experience.                                                             
                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment